Thursday 1 December 2016

Pieta House Production


Week 3


This week I have had a look at Niamh's background drawings and asked that she do more thumbnails as 1 was not enough, then when she had done more that she start drawing up some assets such as different Tree, Mountain and Ground designs. That way it would be a lot quicker to apply them to the thumbnails and change any layout designs and we can start comping in AfterFx a lot sooner. I have also asked that she look at this website as the artist work is good reference showing the process I want her to follow through with. https://www.behance.net/gallery/11163093/Background 
As for the animation, I got the main character rig sorted and have made a Flash file for Emma containing the rig and the Animatic with all the settings set up so she can focus on getting the key-framing done right away. After talking to the tutors, Kevin and Tracy, I have also asked that she concentrate on a specific section (The walking section) and have it sent to me as quick as possible as I want to start clean up so that there will be a sample ready for when Catherine comes in the following week.

Notes For BackGround...
Character Rigs...



No comments:

Post a Comment