Friday 23 December 2016

Pieta House Production



Week 6

So for this week I got some of the animation done and have asked that Niamh practice working in After fx and have some thumbnails as I have only seen two by now and they dont work with the animation. I have also asked that she work on more assets and have all the work sent to me by the 5th of January so comp work could be started for when we get back and that she continuously uploads her work to the drive for me to see.
I asked that Emma write a script and send it to Catherine to make sure its okay with her. I suggested that she look at what is happening in the animation and try time/base what she is saying around it while getting the necessary information out. I also asked that she get some different types of music for the same date above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment