Tuesday 10 January 2017

Pieta House Production


Week 8


Today Niamh has shown me one new background design and it is very close to what I was looking for so I have decided to spend the day working with her to make sure it works. We ended up taking out some layers so it wasn't so busy looking and I got her to trace out the background in flash with the line tool because I wanted it to have a sharp look to fit with the animation style. I also asked her to make the file double the size it needed to be to prevent any resolution problems. 


(Niamh's Work)

 (Background we reworked in flash)

Then we imported the background layers into Photoshop and I showed her how to apply textures and mask's so that she could quickly get some colour variations done. I also sent her some notes with examples of colour swatches and how to do a gradient colour that she requested.

(Texture Mask we used)

(Artwork from "Firewatch" Game)

I asked that she have the colours finished, approved and imported into After Fx for the 3D environment within the next 3 days so that I have time to add some effects before handing it over to Emma For Editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment