Monday 16 January 2017

Pieta House Production


Week 9


Today Emma informed me that the original voice over she recorded was no longer approved by Catherine, She wanted it to contain more info about the Bereavement Service and contain less explaining of how the target viewer is supposed to feel so I've asked Emma to record it again, however, the new one was too long and contained way too much information so I asked her to shorten it down by saying "they support everyone" rather than listing off all the different people they support and focus it more on it being a phone service and what is happening. After, she told me she was having problems with getting it right and sent me back another voice over that was even longer than before so I wrote a rough guide of what to say and she then provided a voice over that worked well with the animation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment