Tuesday 7 March 2017

Business Card Mock Up's

Once I had the design style fleshed out I began to mock up the card with different layouts. When doing this I tried to keep all the information to one side and have as little text as possible to keep it simple. I also tried to incorporated elements that would translate well when designing the letterhead.



I also attempted another design that a feel did not work out. I had tried a few things to fix it but it just never looked right. In the first image I felt that the colors where not working. In the second I got colors that I think worked better but the drawings still looked to separated from the background. To fix this I tried doing an overlay seen in image 3 but the rendered drawing became too saturated so I tried it without the overlay on the rendered drawing and it still looked off. There was some other elements of the design that I was not happy with like the Hand Drawn words and the social media badges in the banner so I moved on from this design. Despite this being a failed attempt it did help inform how I did the other designs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment