Monday 27 March 2017

Dingle Interaction

This year I went to the annual Animation Dingle festival. The festival was set up as a way for student to meet other student and professionals within the animation industry. At the festivals, student get the chance to show their work, win prizes and get insight into the industry. 

(Animation Dingle pass)


For me the festival was a chance to network with fellow animators, both student and professionals. One way I went about doing this was swapping or just handing out my business card after a brief conversation. 

(some cards I received)

I also made sure to talk to some of the speakers and studios present at the festival as a way to built up a rapport while checking up on any job opportunities that might be available.

(Job Opportunities)

No comments:

Post a Comment